100mbps Fibre Optic to Ethernet CON SM
|Networking Accessory||Fibre Accessories|
netLINK 10/100M Single-mode Fiber Optic Ethernet Media ConverternetLINK Series Fiber Media Converter is the conversion equipment of Ethernet optical-electronic signals between 10/100M UTP interface (TX) and 100M Fiber interface (FX)
The traditional 10/100M Fast Ethernet can be extended to the distance of 120km Single Optical Fiber link. The performance and quality of the products are excellent due to the adoption of latest Gigabyte IC from USA and Taiwan.
6 Group LED indicated lights could fully monitor the working conditions of converters. It is easy for end-users to observe the conditions of network. The Series product with reasonable price is especially designed for network end-users.
- UTP: RJ-45, 10/100Mbps
- Fiber: SC/ST/FC, 100Mbps
- Auto negotiation function allows UTP port to select the transmission mode of 10/100M and Full Duplex or Half Duplex..
- Multiple optical interface to be chosen: SC,ST or FC,singlemode/multimode
- UTP port supports MDI / MDI-X auto crossover
- Supporting 1552 Byte packet
- Supporting flow control
- Internal circuit of prevented thunder could greatly reduce damage of the converter caused by thunderbolt induction.
- Design of internal or external power supply for selection by users