Take the guesswork out of upgrading your Mac with Crucial memory for Mac systems. Since Apple?
computers often have very specific memory requirements, including particular component densities, speeds, and SPD programming specifications, it's important to use memory that's engineered for your Mac. With more than a decade of experience manufacturing and developing memory for all types of Apple computers, trust Crucial memory to optimise your Mac system's performance.
This Crucial Mac 32GB Kit boosts your Apple Mac's system performance with two 16GB DDR4 Dimms that run at high speeds of 2400Hz.
- Increases Mac system performance
- Compatible with Mac systems*
- All DDR4 and DDR4L modules are lead- and halogen-free
- Easy to install
- Every single module extensively tested at the component and module level
- Limited lifetime warranty
- DDR4 PC4-19200
- DIMM Type: Unbuffered
- ECC: NON-ECC
- Voltage: 1.2v
- 1024Meg x 64
- Lead and Halogenfree
- Made for Mac
- Kit Qty: 2
What's In The Box:
- Crucial Mac DDR4 2400Hz SO-DIMM - 16GB x2
Note that per Apple manufacturer specifications, memory can't be upgraded on (a) many Mac systems made after mid-2012 and (b) retina-based models. Before upgrading your memory, consult your owner's manual to verify that an upgrade is possible.