CliqtoSave: Shipping And Returns
Currently Cliqtosave only delivers to addresses in South Africa.
Delivery Fees and Discounts (15% VAT Inclusive)
|Shipping Method||Price||Free Delivery||Free Delivery Threshold|
|Local Areas (Gauteng) (2 - 5 Business Days)||R55.00||Free||R499.00 and above Orders|
|Domestic / Main Areas (Eastern Cape, Free State, KwaZulu-Natal, Limpopo, Mpumalanga, North West, Northern Cape, Western Cape) (3 - 5 Business Days)||R90.00||Free||R499.00 and above Orders|
|Regional / Outlying Areas (4 - 5 Business Days)||R120.00||Free||R499.00 and above Orders|
|Collect From Our Store From Monday to Saturday. We will inform you once your order will be ready for collection. Proof of payment will be required for processing the order and make it ready for collection.||R0.00||Free||No Threshold|
Please note: Above mentioned deliveries turned around days may be vary in case of any unforeseen circumstances which will be informed to you by our support team.
In case you select collection option at the time of Checkout. The collection timings will be informed to you after your order will be processed and ready for collection.
Delivery of parcels to Main Areas:
The following Cities and Towns and their incorporated suburbs are termed Main Centers by our couriers :-
Johannesburg, Pretoria, Bloemfontein, Durban, East London, George, Port Elizabeth, Cape Town, Kimberly, Welkom, Nelspruit, Polokwane, Witbank, Ladysmith, New Castle.
Delivery of parcels to Regional/Outlying Areas:
Regional/Outlying Areas are all areas other than Main Centers which includes Chainstores, Mines, Power Stations, Plots, Farms, Trust Areas, Game Reserves, National Parks, Hospitals, Government Departments and Remote Areas.
Please note: We do not ship to PO Boxes - please use your residential or work address.
Returns Policy (non-faulty products):
If a client is not satisfied with a purchase, it can be returned within seven days of the delivery for a full refund, less the shipping costs and a restocking fee.
Refunds will only be issued if products are returned unopened and with all packaging, manuals, warranty cards, accessories and other material, of any nature, that were part of the original purchase. Sealed products attract a 20% restocking fee - should an opened product be returned, or a product be returned without any of these items, a 30% re-stocking fee will be charged. Additionally, goods need to be returned in a resalable condition.
Software and consumables can only be returned if they have not been opened.
All products being shipped back to CliqtoSave must be repackaged into their original packaging. Should a product be damaged while being shipped to our warehouse, CliqtoSave will not be liable for the damages. We therefore recommend that you insure your products when shipping them back to us, and make sure that they are properly packaged.
Returns / Warranty Policy (faulty products):
We understand how frustrating it is when a product is faulty, so we've put a lot of effort into developing one of the best warranty policies in South Africa.
- All products got original manufacturers warranty, which is 1 year from the date of order, unless otherwise stated. Exceptions to these, are some computer cases / optical and other media. These usually have no warranty.
- If a product that has failed during the warranty period, please contact us to begin the warranty claim process
- Please note that the final decision on swap outs / repairs is made by the manufacturer, or the respective distributor or importer of the product into the country.
- Data recovery is not covered by the warranty - unfortunately, hard drives and other storage devices do fail, so please ensure important data is backed up.
- In some cases, the local importer imports a product with a shorter warranty period than what is available via the manufacturer overseas. As such, we always promise atleast 1 year warranty on all products (excluding the few exceptions mentioned above).
Please Email Us Your Order Number on Following Address For Returns (Faulty or Non-Faulty Products)