EcoFlow 220W Bi-Facial Portable Solar Panel
- Two in one EcoFlow�s: With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light.
- Tempered glass: Built to last
- Compact. Portable: It�s a portable solar panel
- More than a carry case: It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere.
- Waterproof: It's completely water and dust-tight.
Two in one EcoFlow�s
- 220W Bifacial Portable Solar Panel is two in one.
- With a 220W primary side, and a 155W side on the back for ambient light, you can capture up to 25% more solar energy and charge your portable power station even faster.
- Try a mirrored surface and you can get up to 80% more energy.
Tempered glass. Built to last
- The thin, one-piece tempered glass design makes it five times tougher than comparable panels, it can withstand heat up to 300�F too.
- Safe to say it can withstand the elements.
- It�s a portable solar panel designed from the ground up to be compact.
- 10% smaller than comparable 220W panels, it saves space with thinner tempered glass, and less surface area required for the same input.
More than a carry case
- It comes with its own carry case so you can take it anywhere.
- Once you arrive at your destination, simply unfold it and use it as a kickstand to get your sun exposure just right.
- We�ve raised the bar with this panel. It's completely water and dust-tight. Rain, wind or shine, your panel is safe with an IP68 waterproof rating.
- Rated Power: 220W Front Side/155W Rear Side
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline Silicon
- Efficiency: 22-23%
- Dimensions: 82 x 183 x 2.5cm (32.3 x 72.0 x 1.0 in)
- Open Circuit Voltage: 21.8V (Vmp 18.4V)
- Short Circuit Current: 13A (Imp 12.0A) Front Side/ 8.8A (Imp8.4A) Rear Side
- Weight (Solar Panel): Approx. 9.5 kg