Gigabyte H510M-H H510 Express Chipset Gen 10/ 11 LGA 1200 Micro ATX Motherboard
|Motherboard Type||Normal Motherboards|
Gigabyte H510M-H - H510 Express Chipset: Socket LGA 1200, Supports 10/11th Generation Intel Core Processors, Memory: 2x Dual Channel DDR4 DIMM Slots (64GB Max - 11th Gen DDR4 3200, 10th Gen DDR4 2933), Expansion Slots: 1x PCI-Express 4.0 (x16 Speed), 1x PCI-Express 3.0 (1x Speed) Storage and USB : 4x SATA 3 (6 Gb/s) connection, 1x M.2 PCIe 3.0 (Socket 3, M Key), 4x USB 3.2 Gen 1 (2x Back, 2x Cable), 6x USB 2.0 Ports (2x Back, 4x Cable), Misc. :1x Realtek GBE Lan (1000/100 Mbit), Rear IO Panel Display Ports Available: 1x VGA, 1x HDMI
6+2 Phases Hybrid Power Design
Cleaner and more efficient power delivery to the CPU with better thermal performance ensure stability under high CPU frequencies and heavy loading.
6+2 Phases Low RDS(on) MOSFETs
Solid capacitors to improve transient response and minimize oscillation.
8-pin Solid Pin CPU Power Connector.
Smart Fan 6
Smart Fan 6 contains several unique cooling features that ensure gaming PC maintain its performance while staying cool and quiet. Multiple fan headers can support PWM/DC fan and pump, and users can easily define each fan curve based on different temperature sensors across the board via intuitive user interface.
High Current Support
Each fan headers support PWM and DC fan and Water cooling Pump , and up to 24W (12V x 2A) with Over-Current Protection
Up to 7 temperature/fan speed control points for precise fan curve
Dual Curve Mode
Slope/Stair dual mode for different user scenario
Fan can stop completely below users' specified temperature point
Improve fan curve UI
We increase control points from 5 to 7 and larger fan speed graph for precise and easier fan curve control.
Slope/Stair dual graph mode
Fan curve can be quickly switch with Slope and Stair modes for different user scenario. Slope is traditional and intuitive linear fan speed curve. With newly added Stair non-linear mode, fan keeps at same speed between specified temperature interval.
For advanced users, we provide fan speed manual input for more precise control.
Use can place 4 EZ Tuning points at rough temperature/fan speed, and Smart Fan 6 can quickly generate a fan curve.
Fan curve profile
Fan curve profile can be saved in BIOS ROM, profile will be kept after updating BIOS.
Achieve fan silence. With Fan Stop, map any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specified threshold. Which fan stops, based on readings from which sensor, and at what temperature—all of it can be customized to your liking.
Single 32GB Support
The maximum memory capacity on the H510 motherboard is 64 GB. After Intel updated the memory reference code, a single slot can support up to 32GB. Therefore with populated 2 DIMM per channel on both channel, total memory capacity is 64GB, which was only available on High End Desktop (HEDT) platforms. For users who always run out of memory capacity, there is more bandwidth now for memory-intensive application such as rendering and video editing.
1 x PCIe 4.0 Slot
Reinforced PCIe 4.0 x 16.
PCIe 4.0 Ready PCB
Low signal Loss PCB.
High-End Audio Capacitors
GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high quality capacitors help deliver high resolution and high fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Guard
GIGABYTE motherboards feature an audio noise guard that essentially separates the board’s sensitive analog audio components from potential noise pollution at the PCB level.
Exclusive Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN
Realtek 8118 LAN is a high performance and friendly network chip for gaming players with automatic bandwidth allocation to ensure the highest network priority of the game or application. It can provide users the most comprehensive features and the fastest and smoothest Internet experience.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 22110 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE Motherboards are focused on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system’s potential.
Solid Pin Power Connectors
H510 motherboards feature solid plated ATX 12V 8pin power connectors to offer a stable power supply during CPU overloading.
Solid Pin Power connector advantages
Larger contact area for electricity
More metal quantity to sustain higher power and generated heat
Ultra durable and longer lifespan
START SULFURIZATION PROTECTION
Sulfur compounds in the air can penetrate tiny onboard resistors creating chemical change and causing these resistors to open or short. If either of these occurs the motherboard will fail to function. By equipping resistors with an Anti-Sulfur Design GIGABYTE gives Ultra Durable Motherboards a whole new meaning.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to allow for the most optimal settings. With a new GUI and easier to use functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience while setting up their new system.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal of all GIGABYTE MB utilities and drivers, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and keep updated with the latest utilities and drivers version.
GIGABYTE's EasyTune™ is a simple and easy-to-use interface that allows users to fine-tune their system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all it takes to automatically overclock your system, giving an added performance boost when you need it the most.
System Information Viewer
GIGABYTE System Information Viewer is a central location that gives you access to your current system status. Monitor components such as the clocks and processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures get too high or record your system's behavior; these are the possibilities of the System Information Viewer.
CPU LGA1200 package:
1. 11th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors
2. 10th Generation Intel Core i9 processors / Intel Core i7 processors / Intel Core i5 processors / Intel Core i3 processors/ Intel Pentium processors / Intel Celeron processors
* Limited to processors with 4 MB Intel Smart Cache, Intel Celeron G5xx5 family.
3. L3 cache varies with CPU
Chipset 1. Intel H510 Express Chipset
Memory 1. 11th Generation Intel Core i9/i7/i5 processors:
Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
2. 10th Generation Intel Core i9/i7 processors:
Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
3. 10th Generation Intel Core i5/i3/Pentium/Celeron processors:
Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
4. 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
5. Dual channel memory architecture
6. Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
7. Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
8. Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
Onboard Graphics Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel HD Graphics support:
1. 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
2. 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of [email protected] Hz
* Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
Audio 1. Realtek Audio CODEC
2. High Definition Audio
* To configure 7.1-channel audio, you need to open the audio software and select Device advanced settings > Playback Device to change the default setting first. Please visit GIGABYTE's website for details on configuring the audio software.
LAN 1. Realtek GbE LAN chip (1 Gbit/100 Mbit)
Expansion Slots 1. 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, running at x16 (PCIEX16)
* For optimum performance, if only one PCI Express graphics card is to be installed, be sure to install it in the PCIEX16 slot.
(The PCIEX16 slot conforms to PCI Express 4.0 standard.)
* Supported by 11th Generation processors only.
2. 1 x PCI Express x1 slot (PCIEX1_1)
(The PCIEX1 slot conforms to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
Storage Interface Chipset:
1. 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2260/2280/22110 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
2. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
* Refer to "1-7 Internal Connectors, " for the installation notices for the M.2 and SATA connectors.
1. 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
2. 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
Internal I/O Connectors 1. 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
2. 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
3. 1 x CPU fan header
4. 1 x system fan header
5. 1 x RGB LED strip header
6. 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
7. 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
8. 1 x front panel header
9. 1 x front panel audio header
10. 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
11. 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
12. 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
13. 1 x serial port header
14. 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
&#-246;All fan headers are subject to support AIO_Pump, Pump and high performance fan with the capability of delivering up to 2A/12V @ 24W.
Back Panel Connectors 1. 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
2. 1 x D-Sub port
3. 1 x HDMI port
4. 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
5. 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
6. 1 x RJ-45 port
7. 3 x audio jacks
I/O Controller 1. iTE I/O Controller Chip
H/W Monitoring 1. Voltage detection
2. Temperature detection
3. Fan speed detection
4. Fan fail warning
5. Fan speed control
* Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
BIOS 1. 1 x 256 Mbit flash
2. Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
3. PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
Unique Features 1. Support for APP Center
* Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
System Information Viewer
2. Support for Q-Flash
3. Support for Xpress Install
Bundled Software 1. Norton Internet Security (OEM version)
2. Realtek 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
Operating System 1. Support for Windows 10 64-bit
Form Factor 1. Micro ATX Form Factor; 24.4cm x 21.0cm