TP-LINK Outdoor 5GHz 300Mbps High Power Wireless Access Point
|Networking Device Type||Wireless Outdoor Access Points|
TP-LINK Outdoor 5GHz 300Mbps High Power Wireless Access Point - Atheros, WISP Client Router, Upto 27dBm, 2T2R, 5Ghz 802.11a/n, High Sensitivity, 13dBi Directional Antenna,Weather Proof, Passive PoE, Supports TDMA, Central Control
5ghz 300mbps 13dbi outdoor cpe cpe510
- Built-in 13dbi 2x2 dual-polarized mimo antenna
- Adjustable transmission power from 0 to 27dbm/500mw
- System-level for more than 15km long range wireless transmission
- Tp-link pharos maxtream tdma (time-division-multiple-access) improves product performance in throughput, capacity and latency performance, ideal for ptmp applications
- Centralized system pharos control
- Ap / client / repeater / ap router / ap client router (wisp) operation modes
- Passive poe supports up to 60 meter (200 feet) power over ethernet deployment and allows the device to be reset remotely
Tp-link's 5ghz 300mbps 13dbi outdoor cpe, the cpe510 is dedicated to cost effective solutions for outdoor wireless networking applications. With its centralized application, it is flexible and ideal for point-to-point, point-to-multipoint and outdoor wi-fi coverage applications. Professional performance, coupled with user-friendly design, makes cpe510 an ideal choice for both and home users.
With qualcomm atheros enterprise level chipsets, high gain antennas and high quality material, specially designed enclosure, and poe power supply, cpe510 is specially designed for outdoor use and can operate flawlessly in almost any climate, with operating temperatures ranging from -30 (-22 ) to +70 (158 ).
Qualcomm atheros enterprise 560mhz cpu
- High power tx and high sensitivity rx radio front-end design
- Advanced antenna system
- Built-in high gain dual-polarized antenna
- Dedicated metal reflector ensures higher gain
- And lower noise interference
- 15km+tp-link maxtream tdma technology
- As network scale increases, wireless competition and collisions among cpes and base stations will be
- So enormous that the real throughput of the network will drop, resulting in a serious impact on end-user
- Experience. To mitigate these effects, the cpe510 uses maxtream tdma technology.
Pharos control centralized system
- Cpe510 also comes equipped with centralized management software that helps users easily
- Manage all the devices in their network from pc - pharos control. Functions like device discovery,
- Status monitoring, firmware upgrading, and network maintenance can be managed using pharos control.
- User-friendly web-based management system allows professionals to do more specific configurations.
- 5ghz 300mbps 13dbi outdoor cpe cpe510
- Built-in 13dbi dual-polarized
- Ap / client / repeater / ap router /
- Ap client router (wisp) operation modes
- 6000v lightning protection
- Weather proof enclosure
- 15kv esd protection
- Passive poe