- Webcam with USB cable
- User documentation
Plug-and-play video calls
Smoother, sharper, richer, clearer:
Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology. It’s what makes a Logitech webcam better. Its smoother video, sharper pictures, richer colours and clearer sound in real-world conditions.
Plug and play:
The simple setup will have you video calling your favourite people in no time on most major IMs.
The real you:
Your loved ones will see you in natural colour when you talk to them, or you can take photos to share later.1
You can be heard loud and clear thanks to a built-in microphone that reduces background noise.
Plug-and-play setup, easy to use:
With simple plug-and-play setup, you’ll be making video calls in no time on most major IMs.
Clear video calls:
With your webcam’s VGA sensor, the people you care about will see you in natural colour.
You can take beautiful, high-resolution snapshots up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced).
Built-in mic with noise reduction:
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
Xvga video recording:
Record lively, colorful videos in XVGA (1024 x 768) resolution and share them with friends, family and the world on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter or your blog.
You can attach your webcam securely to a laptop or LCD monitor, or sit it on a shelf or desk.
- Video calling (640 x 480 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1024 x 768 pixels
- Logitech Fluid Crystal™ Technology
- Photos: Up to 5 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with noise reduction
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
- Logitech webcam software: 1
- Pan, tilt, and zoom controls
- Video and photo capture
- Face tracking
- Motion detection